Marketplace and HivePress Import plugins

Hello

I am reaching out to provide feedback and report issues related to the HivePress Marketplace and HivePress Import plugins.

1. HivePress Import Plugin:

• The import plugin currently allows the export of all listings, not just those posted by a specific user. Is this intentional, or is there a way to configure it to export only a user’s own listings? If this behavior is unexpected, please advise on how to modify it.
  2. HivePress Marketplace Extension:

• The marketplace extension appears to be activated for all users by default. It would be beneficial if it could be selectively enabled for specific users rather than globally. Is there a configuration setting or workaround to achieve this?

• Additionally, there seems to be an issue with the display of prices in the frontend when increasing the quantity of items to purchase. Although taxes are correctly configured in WooCommerce, and the correct price with taxes is displayed during the checkout process, the frontend listing displays prices without taxes when the quantity is changed. Could you please provide guidance on resolving this discrepancy?

I appreciate your attention to these matters and would be grateful for any assistance or insights you can provide.
image_2023-12-18_02-15-35
image_2023-12-18_02-15-59
image_2023-12-18_02-16-17

I already know the following post. Unfortunately, it doesn’t help with my issue.

Hi,

1. Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed, and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

How i will get the Update when u fix it?

Hi,

You need to add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store, then you will have updates available in WP Dashboard > Updates. Also, you can subscribe to our email newsletter, you will receive a notification (you can subscribe by clicking on this link at the bottom of the page Extensions | HivePress ).

How long will it take until the update?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact timeframe, but we’ll consider adding fixing this bug as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.