Marketplace extension update

Hi , just want to ask , on the HivePress site to buy the Marketplace extension it shows Version 1.3.7 , but my installed version is 1.2.4 , could that make any issues or cause errors ? thank you

Hi,

If you have an older version of the Marketplace installed, you may have difficulties working with this extension, so we recommend updating it to the latest version.

Please ensure that you added a License Key in HivePress > Settings > integrations > HivePress store, the update must be available in Dashboards > Updates.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

1 Like

yea , i have purchased the TaskHive theme , but cant find my mail where i got it to see my License key , for other extensions i purchased i have already inserted them. thank you , if there is any solution how i could acces to get the license key again would be great (for the purchesed theme) .

Please send the order details (e.g. email address, order ID) to support@hivepress.io and we’ll re-send the purchase email.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.