Membership plan doesn't take me to payment page

Hello , i just purchased job hives . the theme is amazing but unfortunately it is not taking me to payment page on woo commerce when i click on BUY PLAN on membership page.

it is supposed to take me to payment page the way it took me to payment page when a package plan is selected

There are can be these reasons:

1. WooCommerce product is not generated for a membership plan. To check this, edit any membership plan and just re-save it

2. Some WooCommerce pages are missing (e.g. Checkout). You can try re-creating pages using a tool in WooCommerce/Status/Tools section.

1 . i registered a woocommerce product. infact i used a product i created for package plan but it still refuse to work. whereas this product i am talking about worked perfectly when i try to purchase from package plan.

1. yeah i entered to the tool sections. what should i do with it? which on of them should i use?

thanks

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

thanks… the requested wp access and details sent to support@hivepress.io

Please i just noticed another problem… why JOBS page refuse to bring all the jobs available

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.