Mobile version error

tell me, is there a css with which I can fix this problem? I just complained about this bug on May 30, can you tell me?

We previously fixed it but it caused another bug so we rolled it back temporarily, please try this temporary CSS snippet, and add it to Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS:

.hp-form--listing-filter input[type=checkbox], .hp-form--listing-filter input[type=radio], .hp-form--request-filter input[type=checkbox], .hp-form--request-filter input[type=radio]{
	visibility: hidden;
}

No, it didn’t help. It will still scroll down when selecting a category.

Please try this CSS snippet instead

.hp-form--listing-filter input[type=checkbox], .hp-form--listing-filter input[type=radio], .hp-form--request-filter input[type=checkbox], .hp-form--request-filter input[type=radio]{
	visibility: hidden !important;
}

it worked, no scroll down anymore. but there was a white field, a white background to the very bottom. this is not critical, but if this white box were reduced to the size of the window itself, it would be better. but if it don’t fix it, no big deal

that is, you see, below the filter button, there is a white field that continues to the very bottom. is that how it should be?

Please try to clear the cache or please provide more details on how to reproduce this issue. We have checked your website and it seems to be ok

https://gamelance.pro/frilansery/ tell me the css code for this page, there is the same problem with scrolling down when choosing the freelancer category

Please try using this one:

.hp-form--listing-filter input[type=checkbox], .hp-form--listing-filter input[type=radio], 
.hp-form--request-filter input[type=checkbox], .hp-form--request-filter input[type=radio],
.hp-form--vendor-filter input[type=checkbox], .hp-form--vendor-filter input[type=radio]{
	visibility: hidden !important;
}

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.