Monthly subscrioption for packages

I am wondering if there is a CSS code or some other way to remove all their available listings that they purchased on a monthly basis if their subscription is expired. Example if the package includes 15 listings a month and they only used 5 and after the month is over that they would not be able to use the other 10 anymore. Came across this recently where a customers subscription had expired but he was still able to upload another listing without paying for the monthly subscription again.

Any ideas or advise would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

And also make it that if they try to upload that they get a message that says they need to pay for their monthly subscription.

If you mean Paid Listings unfortunately there’s no recurring billing yet, it works in a different way than memberships because users can have multiple packages at once (e.g. if you have category-specific packages, or packages that differ in limits). We plan to release a new extension with more advanced monetization features with recurring billing available.

3 Likes

Ok thank you for letting me know. I sure could use that. Hopefully it comes out soon.

2 Likes

ihor, any prediction of this extension?
I’ve been waiting for this for months…

Sorry, I can’t provide an ETA but this extension is already in the works, we’ll try to complete the initial version as soon as it’s possible.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.