Move listing Title into Page (primary) section

Hello,
Is it possible to display title in Page (primary) section, instead of top in the listing?

Maybe it would also be possible to move Spotify / Youtube icons from Page primary section into the section where title is put as default?

There are two possible solutions:

By using this tutorial: Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube , do we actually create plugin child or theme child? I coulnd’t understand that, where listinghive-child folder should be put? Into plugins directory? As I have tried this approach following tutorial, but it doesn’t seem that it works, by doing everything same as in tutorial for changing title, it doesn’t work. Thank you for help!

Please make sure that you’re familiar with the WordPress theme customization basic, you can also consider hiring a WordPress developer via Fiverr (there’s a category for the theme customization services) https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

This depends on the required changes, e.g. if you want to customize the listing description, you can create a child theme (there are plugins for generating child themes) and copy the template part listing-description.php to the child theme, then it’ll override the default one used by HivePress. If some styling changes are required (e.g. making the listing description font bold) then CSS tweaks may be enough.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, everything is almost clear. And is it possible to also override class-listing-view-page.php file for example? So it would be configurable in child theme, not in the main plugin. As everything works fine with listing-description.php file for example, but it doesn’t look like it reacts to class-listing-view-page.php file in same way, or can it be that i’m doing something wrong with this file?

Only template parts can be overridden this way (those files available in hivepress/templates directory), if you want to override some specific template blocks it’s possible via filters (this way you can keep customizations outside of the plugin), e.g. using hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page filter. You can check examples here Search · user:hivepress hivepress/v1/templates · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.