New Booking confirmed by Host

Hi I have looked into the settings and searched through the forum here but can’t find how to do this. I want the host (vendor) to be able to confirm their booking on the front end within their logged in account. It shows that they have a new order but there is no button for them to confirm the order. I assume there is a simple setting for this but I can’t find it.

See screen shot:

Hi,
Yes, it’s possible. You need to enable Booking Request. Please go to Listings > open\edit listing > and turn on Manually accept new bookings at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for the reply Andrii, but I don’t see that option on that page. I see “Manually approve new listings” on HivePress->Listings tab half-way down that page, but nothing on the Listings->(select a listing) → “Manually accept new bookings”. I am using version 1.6.16 of HivePress and version 1.4.11 of HivePress Bookings plugins. Are they the most current?

Hi,
Please check the screenshots below:

Yes, thanks … but I don’t see that … my screen changes after the tags section. I must have an option turned on / off somewhere else ?

Hi,
Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

https://strngo.paladin-bs.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=315d485cea13dee6a772af089a0838a5a92361867cf6b77d9bf3e26fc916d8bb45ec2e56ce0ee687c13df2010e570c1a8df79f3e84817485bfb75bf2c594e5ab

Hi,
Please check the Listings now, this feature should be displayed.
We have disabled Manage availability per vendor in HivePress > Settings > Availability.

Hi, I now see the check box in the admin at listings-> (selected listing)->Attributes section but I don’t see any change on the public side when logged in as a vendor.

And here is the booking request “order” on the public side:

If you check this option for a listing, this will not affect the existing order pages, this option enables booking requests instead of instant bookings. If you try to make a booking, vendor will get a request that they have to accept or decline before customer can proceed to payment.

OK, I get it now… still new to this theme. One note here is that when I’m looking at the booking list in the host account it is not that intuitive that I have to click on the item number to get to the next page to confirm the booking. Maybe if you can add a button per booking line number to indicate that you have to click it to get to the confirm booking step. Thanks for the support and guidance.

Thanks, we’ll try to improve the UX, by adding some tips to the booking card or maybe moving the Accept/Decline buttons to it (like it currently works with Pay Now button).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.