New Tags Assigned to Listings Aren't Showing Up in Filter Dropdown for Tags

I added a new tag and assigned it to 12 listings. If I click the tag itself on the listings detail page, it goes to the page and shows all listings tagged with that tag. If I go to the main directory page and click on the dropdown for filtering by tag, the new tag doesn’t show in the dropdown. My cache has been cleared and the problem persists. Other older tags show in the dropdown just fine.

Please make sure that the tag exists in Listings/Tags. Also please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.