No gallery slider in my listing view

I cant seem to find or know how to activate the gallery slider in the listing view.
help

Hi,
Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

that’s the link to the website, there are no error messages i just cant view the gallery when i open a listing and they all have images

Hi,
Please make sure that the theme version is 1.0.5 in Appearance/Themes. If so, also ensure that the website front-end is not cached, in this case, there may be a delay for changes to be reflected on the front end.
If no update is displayed, please add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store > License Keys.
You can also download and install the theme manually via the email you received after purchasing the theme. There you can find your license key.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

thank you very much andrii, all seems to be good now

i hadnt added the license key and the version was 1.0.1, but its updated now

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.