I would like to share with you this possible bug. In case is just a matter of settings on my side please let me know the right configuration.
A vendor publishes a service with Price Extras and Tiers options successfuly. (See attached 1)
User opens the service published where Tiers options are not showing and only Price Extras appears. (See attached 2)
The final screen with booking details does not show Tier details nor Price Extra added to the total amount, just the base price. (See attached 3)
The vendor receives a booking request with no info about Tier selected neither Price Extra selected. (See attached 4).
Vendor cannot provide the service because needs Tier info and cancells the Booking. Sends a message explaining why was cancelled and asking to provide the needed info requested in the Tier field. (See attached 5)
User does not receives the cancellation message and doesn’t know why booking was cancelled and how to send a new request correctly. (See attached 6)
Unfortunatelly is still not working even with the last updates. I have disabled all plugins and left only Hivepress ones + WooC, Elementor & LocoTranslate and tried out in a different client platform (different domain, server and WP installation) and the bug persists:
Additionally, when I include Extra + Tiers + Required Info the product price automatically is overwritten to 0 no matter how many times i try to change it in the WP backend or in the platform frontend.
Any idea of what might be happening? I am sure it will be a silly thing but I’m frustrating as days pass by and cannot deliver the different platforms to my clients.
We have checked this issue, and everything is displayed correctly when I disable the Loco Translate plugin. Please check your translation in Loco Translate > Plugins > HivePress Marketplace.
Regarding the display of icons, you did not have the %icon% token in the display format in the attribute settings, and some attributes did not have an icon specified. We added the token to those attributes where the icon was specified, and everything was displayed correctly. Please try adding icons and token to other attributes; everything should be displayed.
I hope this is helpful to you.