Notifications of offers received

Every time a user visits a request page, an email notification “new offer received” is sent to buyer who made the request.
The offer is not made, request was simply seen.

Steps to reproduce

I made a request, than I visited the request page with another account. I did not made an offer.

Actual result

The account that made the request received an email telling that a new offer was received.

Expected result

Receive an email notification only when the offer is registered.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If the issue persists please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins or the error message you get).

I use LiteSpeed but the ‘Cache Logged-in Users’ option was already disabled.
So, inside LiteSpeed, I tried to disable ESI and now it seems that the problem is solved.
I hope to not receive notifications later!
Anyway thank you for the tip about caching, I will keep you updated if something else happens.

1 Like

I have the same issue! this is unaccaptable for my users bc they start to unsubscribe bc of this. I have no caching plugin but I do have Cloudflare linked. What is the solution to this? Is there any way to select what emails are being sent and how?

If you mean that the New Offer email is sent on every page refresh, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details (e.g. which request we should check, steps to reproduce the issue) and we’ll try to detect this issue, if there’s a bug it’ll be fixed on your site and in the next update.

Will do that. Also, I disabled the cache on Cloudflare (bypass) and it is still happening

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.