Number range filter fatal error

I have demonstrated how to add and change attributes to final user of our website when we have got this:

Fatal error : Uncaught TypeError: urldecode(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, array given in /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/post.php:5688 Stack trace: #0 /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/post.php(5688): urldecode() #1 /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/rewrite.php(418): get_page_by_path() #2 /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp.php(371): wp_resolve_numeric_slug_conflicts() #3 /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/class-wp.php(780): WP->parse_request() #4 /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/functions.php(1334): WP->main() #5 /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-blog-header.php(16): wp() #6 /opt/bitnami/wordpress/index.php(17): require(‘…’) #7 {main} thrown in /opt/bitnami/wordpress/wp-includes/post.php on line 5688

I’ve found solution: remove all attributes and add them again. It works until user changes one (may be some) of the attributes again…

It happens when I set Field type to Number range

Please send the full screenshot of the attribute settings, there may be incompatible attribute types for Edit/Search contexts.

Initially it was Number. But it was displayed with comma like 2,023. I looked for a solution and found this:

When I changed type to Text the filter broke. I returned type to Number with no success.

The only way to resolve this issue: create new attribute with different field name because when you delete attribute it actually just becomes hidden and when you REcreate attibute with the SAME field name you have all your thousands listings with all broken values back.

Hi,

An error will be displayed if you set the type to text and the type in the search section - number range.

To change the display format, you will need a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Please read and look at screenshots carefuly. The field type is NUMBER. And the error persist!

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.