Order Subtotal instead of Total in vendor's menu

Hello team, i edited this line in “/plugins/hivepress-marketplace/templates/order/edit/block/order-total.php” to show the Subtotal in the vendor’s order menu. But the amounts just disappeared.
Is the code ok?

Print-TIP_MP

And one more thing, when the New Order email is sent, i use this tag %order_amount% to show the amount of the order. Is there a way to show in these mails only the subtotal? Because i created a tax in woocommerce that serves as a service fee, but i don’t want to include the tax in the emails sent to the vendors.

Hi,

Please check in more detail whether the Include taxes in the balance calculations feature is enabled in HivePress > Settings > Vendors.

Hello Andrii thanks for ply, Include taxes in the balance calculations is not enabled

I disabled the Include taxes in the balance calculations but it keeps displaying in the emails and in the vendor’s order menu.

Hi,

If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hello Andrii, thanks for you answer, i’ll try that. But why the amounts disappeared in the vendor’s order menu? may the changes i made to the code are wrong? I mean the changes in the first screenshot.

Hi,

The prices have disappeared because our order objects do not have such a method as display_subtotal. It can be accessed by getting a wc_object through wc_get_order( $order_id ).

Hello Andrii thanks for you answer! can you write how the code would with the wc_get_order? Only to show de subtotal without the taxes in orders menu.

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation.

You can customize template parts Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube through a child theme How to create a child theme - HivePress Help Center, then wc_order can be accessed there as follows:

$wc_order=wc_get_order($order->get_id());

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.