ORDERS doesn't have info of start and end date

Without the start and end date information from the guest in reference only from ORDER ID, it is confusing to the host to monitor their booking inquiries.

What I noticed if paid/confirmed it will create Booking ID that has start and end day info then it will have a reference to Order ID. Without booking id, the order ID is confusing (useless) as a basis of Host to monitor inquiries.

If I have 10 orders there is no knowing what date is the order is for.

Hi,

I see. But this is how it should work by default because orders are not bookings because, for example, Bookings work without WooCommerce. All booking information is on the booking page, where you can find the link to the associated booking order. If this confuses your users in any way, you can change the Orders itself to something else via Loco Translate, or remove the general link to Orders so that only the booking goes to the order page.

Thank you for your explanation. If there is an available snippet that would reflect start date and end date in the ORDER details?

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY