Pay the booking

I install the theme and the HivePress-Marketplace Plugin but when a user go to proceed to Payment a Booking the system show “Something went wrong”.

Please edit this listing (either on the front-end or back-end) and re-save it, setting the Price. This should generate a hidden product for a listing and the checkout redirect should be ok.

Thanks. I solved it with you message. Howerver,I dont hace idea about of stripe setup. Can you send a tutorial about this?

If you mean Stripe Connect it’s required only if you want to enable automatic payouts, then payouts will be paid via Stripe only. Please select Stripe as a payout system in HivePress/Settings/Payouts, and set the Stripe Connect API key in HivePress/Settings/Integrations.

That’s it, if you set up Stripe Connect on the Stripe side (please follow their docs for this) then vendors will have to create a linked account via Stripe (there will be a redirect) during the registration, and if there’s an order that gets the Completed status, an automatic payout will be triggered (from your Stripe Connect account to the linked vendor account they created).

I recommend enabling Test Mode in Stripe until you test everything, please remember to use the test API key in this case instead of a live one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.