Paypal payment page card details form is not showing

Paypal payment page card details form is not showing can you help me with this

No insight but I’m having a similar issue I think.

When you click the “Buy Package” button, it’s no longer redirecting to a CC form.

Hi,

Please make sure you set up payments correctly, you can check this doc: How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center
If you are sure that you have set up the payment method correctly, then I recommend contacting WooCommerce support for more information.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This problem in hivepress please check it… my work is getting delayed because of this

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

Here, should show payment option via PayPal or credit card debit card and I have enabled my credit card debit card payment system
and this is only with hivepress theme and plugin sir because i have tested with other it is working

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

I have sent a link to you please check it and solve it as soon as possible

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. There is no information about PayPal because you need to click on the Proceed to PayPal button and you will be redirected to the PayPal login page, and after that, you will already make a payment using your PayPal.

where to put credit card or debit card details, it is not showing in hivepress theme I have added benefit pay payment getaway there is no option to pay via debit or credit card.

please check that

Hi,

We have checked this payment method and it is most likely incorrectly configured, because when the HivePress extensions and theme are disabled, nothing is displayed anyway, I recommend checking its documentation or contacting their support.

I apologize, sir, but the issue persists with a HivePress theme; that’s why I am reaching out to you.
please make a deep check

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t help you with the configuration of third-party plugins, so I recommend contacting the support of this service, as this method still doesn’t work when we exclude our products.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.