Photographs in offer are duplicated each time I updated the offer

Every time I upload photos in the offers, once I update them, the photos are duplicated. Sometimes they are duplicated up to 3 or 4 times automatically. This causes you to have to delete them manually. can you help me to solve the bug? Thank you

Please clarify do you mean the offer for requests or posting listings?

Hello, I mean offer for request.

Steps I follow are:

1. I create new offer.
  2. I upload selected photographs.
  3. I click the updated button and immediately the preview photo appears like the screenshot. Appear multiply 3 times.

WPML plugin is installed at website, and I’ve deactivated the “Multiply photographs” option but bug is still happens.

Thanks

Please clarify what is multiple images option. If it is possible send the screenshot of this setting

As a possible solution please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hello,
I’ll try to explain better the issue from the beginning of the process.

1. I create a new offer:
  2. Then, I complete all the information required.
  3. I upload 2 photos:
    https://galiciadestinosostible.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/screenshot-1.jpg

At this point, as you can see, there’re only upload the 2 photographs that i selected.

1. After, I click on “publish” or “updated” button

2. And suddenly, the page reload, and the photographs appears multiply several time. As you can see there are 3 photos each.
    https://galiciadestinosostible.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Captura-de-pantalla-2022-09-22-a-las-15.44.39.png

Of course, I can delete the photographs but the problem is that I think is not properly that this happens to the final client.
I expect that explanation will be clarify bug.

Thanks in advance

(sorry for attached the screenshots as links and images mixed but as a new user I only can attached 1 file and 2 links)

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If the issue persists then please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org