Custom template for the plans page

I have been searching the forum for hours to no avail.

I have the memberships extension.

I have created a membership plan. I have also created Paid Listings Packages as well as a free one. The paid listings appear in the shop page only.

I want a plan page for when they press +add listing or reveal phone number etc.

I have set within Hivepress >Settings>Memberships Tab>Plans Page (Having created the page, by adding a new one called plans)

When there is a ‘reveal’ phone number, and says View Plans, it takes me to the the Plans Page, but it has no template membership blocks.

I am trying to add the HivePress Blocks onto this page. They are not there.

I went via HivePress>Templates>Add New>Created Page called Membership Plans

Selected in the right hand column on the editing page, ‘Membership Plan’ within the Templates drop down.

Tried the / symbol followed by the word; membership - Nothing came up.
Then tried pressing the + sign to browse all blocks. Nothing from HivePress there.

How can I get a plans page with the blocks like in the You Tube videos that show FREE and Premium options please?
Screenshot attached.

If possible send a screenshot of the HivePress/Settings/Memberships section, have you selected a custom page as the Plans page? If so then you can simply edit it in WordPress/Pages, there’s no need to create a custom template in HivePress/Templates (I recommend deleting it if it’s created). You can insert the Membership Plans block to the page content.

Hi there ihor,

1. Yes for some reason, my shop page also became my plans page

2. So I changed the settings within HivePress/Settings/Membership - and created a new custom page for Plans. As the image of the three yellow column plans were not showing on the shop page, so I wasn’t sure what had happened to it.

3. When I try to search the Membership Plans block to the page content, it’s not there? (Screenshots attached.

4. I tried the custom template method because of this, still to no avail, so I have deleted it.

5. Now I am left with a custom page that I named Plans page, but cannot find the blocks to build it. I did both search and using the ‘/’ symbol too… nothing is coming up?

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08.07.00
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08.07.53
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 08.08.16

Please try to unset the Plans page in HivePress/Settings/Memberships, select an empty option there and check the Reveal link again, it should redirect to the automatically generated plans page with plans shown in columns.

I did this and this is the page that I got when I pressed view plans… https://mybusinessname/select-plan/

Which took me to the a page within my website, but I unfortunately didn’t get the three columns associated with the membership blocks.

I can email you the exact page if you need it as I wasn’t sure whether to put my actual business name in the url link on this public forum above as its personal details.

What should I try next?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin: Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

This has been sent. Thank you.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.