Pre-purchase questions

Hello everyone,

I’m writing this because I need some info before buying rentalhive. I need it to be customizable for a certain service:

• Stripe is supported?
  • can I put a transaction fee?
  • Is it possible to set a maximum listing number for hosts?
  • Is it possible to put also time to the booking? as it a service I need that also to be per hour
  • Can I customize the category? room, apartment with everything I want?
  • Are the search filters 100% customizable?
  • Can I add an external link to the listing (youtube etc that is requested on the listing creation?) or another widget?
  • are there some cancellation policies integrated that I can change?

thanks a lot!!!

Hi

1. Yes, it uses WooCommerce for payments so Stripe, PayPal and other gateways are available.

2. Yes, you can charge a commission on each transaction, but Stripe Connect is required for automatic payouts.

3. You can limit the number of listings via the Paid Listing extension or with a simple code snippet if there’s the same limit for all hosts.

4. Yes, you can enable time slots instead of date-based bookings.

5. You can add category-specific fields and search filters.

6. Like any software, it has a specific set of options and features so I can’t say for sure about 100% but it’s very versatile.

7. You can do this by adding custom URL fields to the listing form.

8. In the current version it’s just a simple form that cancels a booking, then it’s up to the host and the site administrator (only admins can process the actual refund).

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.