Price and payment gateway

Hello, i have a few questions

1. I’ve noticed that the price I’ve set for the rooms on my rentalhive will include a service charge but have no memory setting this up. How can I change this?

2. I only want to process the commission so the customer pays the rest when they get to property e.g., if a room is $100 is there a way to only charge the customer $15 for 15% commission ?

3. Some of my listings show as “book now” and you can actually go through the entire checkout while some show as “request to book” as in just sending instructions to the vendors. How do i set it up to “book now” for all the listings.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

Regarding the commission and service fee, please check this doc: How to set up commissions - HivePress Help Center. This is the expected behavior, because for those listings where the Request to book button is displayed, you have the Booking Request feature enabled, you can disable it in WP Dashboard > Listings > Edit this listing > and uncheck the box at the bottom of the page.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.