Problem with booking set up

Hello! I have been trying to set up my hivepress booking. And I have faced the following huge problem. After client make booking apartment (this is from 14 p.m. to 10 a.m.), the sistem block the last day completly and this day not availeble for the next booking. For example, if we book apartment from 1st to 2nd , it is not possible to book from 2nd to 3d. The system blocks the 2nd day completely. The same bug in your demo version.
You can chek by your link:

Please, help set up the booking corectly.

Thank you for reporting this bug. It’s confirmed and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Hi @yevhen, I see a similar problem but with hour-based bookings. The booking time interval is set to 60 minutes. I’d expect the dropdown to show a breakdown such as 8-9am, 9-10am, 10-11am etc but instead it shows every other hour: 8-9am, 10-11am. Can you please have a look?

Thanks!
Aleks

Please try setting the Slot Duration for this purpose, the Slot Interval is basically a pause between slots (e.g. a break in providing services). If you set the duration to 60 and interval to 0, then the time slots should be listed as 8-9 am, 9-10 am, 10-11 am, and so on.

Thanks @yevhen, the time slot interval has to be at least 5 mins, can I override this setting somewhere?

Please try this PHP snippet but please note that it can require further customization

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/models/listing/attributes',
	function($attributes){
		if(isset($attributes['booking_slot_interval'])){
			$attributes['booking_slot_interval']['edit_field']['min_value'] = 1;
		}

return $attributes;
	},
);

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.