Profile icon does not appear

Hi.
Profile icon does not appear after update.

Steps to reproduce

Import ListingHive Demo contents.
by the way, on my other site using ListingHive theme, the icon appears and has changed to the drop down menu too.

Hi!
Yes, we moved the account link (icon) to the menu in the last update.
Now, this icon is one of the menu items.

Hi, thank you.
But what I am saying is that the icon doesn’t appear even in the menu either.
See the picture above.
This happened when I download ListingHive theme and importing Demo contents for testing other bugs.

Another question, I also want the icon remain on a header for mobile.
Is it possible on newest version?

Thank you.

Yes, in the recent version this menu item is moved to the mobile menu, it should appear as the first item in the mobile menu after you click the “burger” icon. If you want to return the old account link that appeared as an icon on mobile please try this code snippet:

remove_action( 'wp_nav_menu_items', [ hivepress()->template, 'add_menu_items' ], 10, 2 );

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/site_header_block',
	function($template){
		return hivepress()->template->merge_blocks(
			$template,
			[
				'site_header_menu' => [
					'blocks' => [						
						'user_account_link'   => [
							'type'   => 'part',
							'path'   => 'user/login/user-login-link',
							'_order' => 9,
						],
					],
				],
			]
		);
	},
);
1 Like

Hi, ihor.
Thank you for update and the snippet. This worked fine!!

In addition,
is it possible to show a new drop down menu on PC and show the old account icon on mobile?
Because I think the new menu is very useful but on mobile the icon is more user-friendly.

Sorry, if you use the suggested fix it enables the old account link and it has no drop-down menu feature (we moved the link to add the drop-down menu, but the only issue is that it appears in a different area now, we’ll try to find a solution for this).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.