Questions about editing the listing page

I added this code snippet to change the user block position and I think I missed something because it doesn’t work.

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/request_view_page',
	function( $template ) {
		return hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
			$template,
			[
				'blocks' => [
					'request_user' => [
						'_order' => 5,
					],
				],
			]
		);
	},
);

Can I change the ‘‘Send Message’’ button name to ‘‘Contact’’ ? And if someone press the ‘‘Contact’’ button it should give them the phone number from the owner and the option to send a message to the owner, can I add this ? If so, how? Thank you very much!

Hi,
If you mean changing the vendor (order) position on a single listing page, please try this PHP snippet:

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page',
	function( $template ) {
		return hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
			$template,
			[
				'blocks' => [
					'listing_vendor' => [
						'_order' => 123,
					],
				],
			]
		);
	},
);

To change “Send message”, please follow these instructions to translate any static text within HivePress, its themes, or extensions How to translate HivePress - HivePress Help Center

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress.
Therefore, we cannot help you in changing the functionality of the “Contact” button.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Thank you ! So, there is no code snippet in which you can have only a button to do 3 stuff, like when you press the ‘‘contact’’ button it will show up to write a message, the vendor email and the phone number? To understand better, here is a ss:

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Okay then, can I edit this ? Screenshot by Lightshot

Yes, if you mean changing the field label, the easiest way is using Loco Translate plugin How to translate an extension - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.