Rearrange fields on "Add listing" page

I would like to put Title field first followed by Category, Price, Upload photo and description. Is there any way to change the order on the add listing page? On a different note, I know that the theme does not have option to add “Price per month” or “Per week”, but do you plan to add this feature in the near future? I am willing to pay for your service. It is a really important feature for my project.

Hi,

If this is a custom attribute, you can change their order by changing it in the attribute settings.

As for the built-in fields, you can change their order only with the help of a PHP snippet, e.g., Change the attributes position (order) on the listing page #hivepress #listings · GitHub.

I pasted the php code in the snippets plugin, but it didn’t change anything. Could you please post the exact code and instructions how to show the fields in the following order? Title field first followed by Category, Price, Upload photo and description.

Hi,

We’ve provided you with a simple example of PHP code, but to change the order of the above attributes, you’ll need to customize it further.

If customizations are required for your site, please try using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.