"Related Listings" appereance

Hi there,

Related listings is looking different to the template on my ExpertHive website. Instead of showing small listings, they look way bigger than they should (see images attached).

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Many thanks in advance!

Please let me know if you created a custom template for the Listing page in HivePress/Templates or it’s the default one?

Hi @ihor , it’s the default one

If possible send a link to this page and I’ll check it, related listing styles seem to be ok on the demo site Modern seaside studio – RentalHive

Thank you for your help. What do you mean by sending the link to this page? Write in the comments the link to my website?

Also, sorry but I forgot to say that I’m using ExpertHive but I added a PHP snippet to make the listings look like in TaskHive (service instead of expert). I asked about it on this thread:

Maybe this has anything to do with the appearance of related listings?

If possible please send a link to your site (to the listing page with this styling issue), I’ll try to debug this further because this issue doesn’t occur on the demo site.

Please make sure that you added the suggested code correctly (PHP snippet via the Code Snippets plugin, CSS snippets in Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS), this should replace the vendor image with the listing one and remove the border radius for the image.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.