Report Listing for not logged-in users

Hi!
I need to change the Report Listing bahavior to make it available for not logged-in users.
I modified listing-report-link.php to force the href to open the listing_report_modal even though the user is not logged in. (<a href="#listing_report_modal" )
But it is not enough because the listing_report_modal form is not rendered if the user is not logged-in.
I couldn’t find the exact place (controller, class, etc) that I need to modify to force rendering this form.
could you help me?

Sorry, there’s no easy fix to do this, the Report Listing form requires a user account for verification and preventing spam. If you want to allow reporting listings without a registration, the easiest way would probably be replacing this form completely, e.g. with a third-party contact form added via a plugin like Contact Form 7 or a more lightweight one. You can override the hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page template and replace the listing_report_form block Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube

1 Like

Thanks ihor for your advise!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.