Request title as attribute not working

The title from attribute in request is not working, I am using %request.attribute_field_name_here%
Only the listing title is working when using %listing.attribute_field_name_here%

Please try to re-save any of the requests after setting this format and check if this issue persists, titles are generated only when the edit form is submitted. Also, make sure that the request attribute with the “appliance” field name exists.

Hello again,
Unfortunately it’s still not working, I tried %listing.categories% and I got listing category as title
but %request.categories% displayed nothing.

Please make sure that you added at least 1 request category, you can also try to re-save the request - I’ve just tested this locally and it seems to be ok (I tested adding a new request with %request.categories% format).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.