Requests not showing in account

I have requests on my site. Where users can post a request. The feature is on the Left hand side of the website.

Requests are coming through to the website…

users are getting a notification that they have received a request

When they log in, users can not see the requests… yet the option is there on their account.

Hence can not see offers

Also meant to say I go on extensions it says i have not purchased it?

Please share more details about this issue, if I understand correctly you enabled personal requests, and when the vendor receives a request it’s not in the account? If so we’re aware of this issue, there’s no such page for vendors yet (but they have a page to view their offers), we plan to add it to the upcoming updates.

You can send temporary WP access link via email support@hivepress.io and I’ll check the extension installation status issue. Please create a link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

No it is not personal requests to a vendor.

I purchased the requests feature from extensions…

Thank you I have pasted in the license key over that you sent me as it was not showing on the back end.

Still having issues requests are not showing on the users side when they are logged in to their account. It says requests on top of settings etc. But nothing is there when you click.

On my plugins the version in 1.2.2 for requests

However when i go to extensions it says I have not purchased requests.

I have tested with 2 accounts one making a request and the second making an offer and when you are on your account and select offer it takes the user to the home page.

However on the website it shows the request and offer on page for requests (this page was created your end when I purchased the requests extension)

If you’re checking an account of a user who posted at least 1 request and the Requests page in Account doesn’t show Requests please try refreshing permalinks in Settings/Permalinks. If you mean the Requests page in the main menu, make sure that it’s selected as Requests page in HivePress/Settings/Requests, otherwise the page will be empty. Also, new requests may require approval by admin if moderation is enabled.

There was an issue with The API key not showing , you sent me it via email this week. I have pasted it in.

Requests tab show in settings. Shows on the website.

Says I have not purchased requests in the extensions part for hive press.

Yes requests are on manual approval they are coming through the site but not showing on the users dashboard.

When you click offers on the users dashboard nothing shows either.

How to I refresh permlinks? followed your steps and there is no refresh button?

I think the issue is in the extensions it says I have not purchased requests?? Could that be an issue

but in

Offer/requests tabs are not showing for regular users as they can not post requests/offers. If vendors see these tabs in their account then it works correctly

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I found a bug

I think it was coming from a plug-in I downloaded for a post carousel

Requests however still show with a purchase button. It looks like I have not purchased the extension - which I have …. I am worried this will stop myself receiving updates ??

If you mean HivePress/Extensions section you can ignore it since it’s a storefront, if Requests are installed in WordPress/Plugins then it’ll be ok, updates require the license key only. In any case, you can help us to resolve this bug by sending temporary WP access link via email support@hivepress.io You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org