Require confirmation for payout requests

When vendors want to withdraw their money via manual payouts. I want to suggest that after they put their bank account details and submit it to the admin to make payments to their account, there should be an option where vendors have to re-enter their passwords to make it more secured. Just incase another person try to withdraw money from their account without their consent. Since it takes about 15days before a user is expected to re-enter their password to login.
I hope this makes sense

Thanks for your suggestion, we’ll consider adding this feature.

There may be a temporary workaround if you set up notifications for payout requests and contact vendors directly via email to confirm the request change.

Thanks. Does this require sending emails to the vendor manually to confirm their details? can you please explain how i can do it
i really appreciate

Since there’s a Payout Requested notification sent to the site admin for each request, you can mark pending requests somehow until you contact the vendor manually (e.g. via email) and confirm that they requested a payout by themselves (to prevent someone hacking the website account and requesting a payout for them).

I created a vendor attribute were vendors can submit their bank account details. So that when it’s time for payouts I can check their profile and verify if the same bank account they submitted is the same with the one in their profile. It will save the time of sending them a personal email to confirm But the problem I have now is I want to make the field where the submitted their bank account details uneditable after submission, So that when they want to change their bank account details they have to contact me or the admin to help them change their bank accounts details.

Hi,

Unfortunately, this option is not available for attributes in this version.

If you need this option urgently, it will require a custom implementation.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.