Scroll bar always visible

I would like the scrollbar for the filterable attributes to be visible all the time so that it makes it clear to the user that there are more options below. Is there a code snippet for this?

Example below shows what it looks like static and that the scroll bar appears once scrolling (I would prefer the scroll bar is always there) I appreciate your assistance with this

In the meantime I tried going with the “select” option instead of the checkboxes. however on mobile, in the filter, it does not appear with any options: either drop down shown or when typing in text box

(dropdown options and typing works fine when creating a listing however) but not in filter.

If you could assist me with either making the scroll bar permanently visible or diagnose the issue with the mobile filter dropdown that would be great. tysm

Hi,

1. Yes, but these are browser settings, so we can’t provide more details.

2. Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible. As a temporary solution, please try to set the Field Type in the search section to checkboxes or select.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.