Search by Dates not working with time slots

Hi!
The date search function is not working on my website, the current configuration is:

Is there something I should check?

Hi,

This can only be displayed if no listings are available for those dates. Please try disabling the Manage availability per vendor feature and test again. Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Unfortunately, it didn’t help :frowning:

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

Please note that you have sent access to the frontend version only, please send access to the backend version.

Hi there!

The last link in the email is a login link with administrator privileges, so everything should work correctly (I’ve checked). When You say “backend,” do you mean FTP or something similar?

Hi,

For a more detailed check, we need you to provide access to the WordPress Dashboard.

I’ve sent it again.
Thank You in advance!

Hi,

Thanks. Our developer will check in more detail and provide you with feedback.

Hi, thanks for the response!
Since my client got worried about the changes implemented by you on the website, I’m preparing a test domain for you :slight_smile: It will be, of course, a 1:1 copy of what’s on the main page. Within 20 minutes, I’ll resend the link to your email.