Search listing by the available dates

Does it is possible to search things by aviable date? Basicly in the searchbar i want category, position and range of date the product is aviable. I have the problem on date. I tried to create an attribute on listing but it’s not working. I think also because it’s not linked to the calendar of each product.

Hi,
If there are date-based bookings on your site, please add a Date in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Search section > Default Fields.
Please note, the date field can be added only if you have date-based bookings, not by time slots.

Hi, Date is missing on my search section. How I can enable it?

Hi,
Please make sure you have disabled time slots, multiple places per booking, and multiple bookings per time period in HivePress > Settings > Bookings > Guest and Time Slots sections.

I did and still not working.

Hi,
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.