Seasonal pricing not configuring

When configuring distinct seasonal pricing for my rental hive listing, the system does not adjust the price according to the specified dates; instead, it maintains the standard price set on the listing. To illustrate, if the established price for a villa is €150 per night in March and I modify the pricing to €140, upon accessing the dates tab to book the property, the displayed price on the calendar is €140. However, the final payment amount remains unchanged at €150. Is this an issue or could there be an error in my configuration settings?

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

So I haven’t changed any settings and as you can see its €150 / day

when I click on 7th Feb it shows €180 but shows €310 so for some reason it has now increased.

then if I try and book 7 - 10 of Feb with different prices it shows me a random subtotal that doesn’t correlate with my set prices I set for those days.

I have also added my hivepress settings, maybe I need to tick a different box?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

1 Like

I have emailed them, thank you

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. You have required extras, so when you add all these prices, you get this amount.

​I hope this is helpful to you.