Setting up Stripe Checkout

Hello to all,

I would like to stop using WC Payments and use Stripe checkout.
I have asked WC to delete my account linked to Stripe Express since they work together.

I have a big problem understanding how to set up the checkout with Stripe Connect…
Indeed, on this page they give indications, but not being a development professional I don’t understand what I have to do to configure checkout.

My Stripe API is well connected to my HP platform (HivePress > Settings > Integrations)

My Stripe Connect dashboard also seems to be linked to my platform.

From there, what do I need to do?

I’m really stuck at this point…

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Please try using the official Stripe extension for WooCommerce Stripe - WooCommerce As far as I know, if you use the same Stripe account for accepting payments via this extension and Stripe Connect is linked to the same Stripe account, the payments will appear on the Stripe Connect balance once processed.

1 Like

I already test this extension, but I’ve a problem with it :

"Page not responding

you can wait until the page is accessible again or leave it "

I don’t know the origin of this message.
I disabled all of my extensions including HP leaving only WC and WC Stripe Gateway.

The extension doesn’t load and crash after few second loading time. Di you know where it comes from ?

Hi,

If it’s a checkout or Stripe page, we recommend referring to the WooCommerce documentation or support.

HivePress waits for the order status to change and then performs specific actions.

Thanks Andrii,

But the issue occur on the backend at the opening of the WooCommerce Stripe Plugin.

I’m looking at it to resolve it :slight_smile:

Hi,

We recommend referring to the WooCommerce documentation or support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.