Show Listing Title instead of Booking ID on Vendor Calendar

Hi,
We would like to the see the title of the listing instead of the Booking id actually a place holder that appears when you place the mouse on the appointment would be nicer (maybe you can customize how many info appears). Right now is not helpful to see only the ID the ID doesnt say anything and you need to click on each booking to see the details.

I hope you have a snippet to change the default info on the vendor´s calendar.

Thank you in advance

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

is that complicated? It only needs to send the title variable instead of the ID to the calendar….
At least can you point me where is this valiable sent?

thank you in advance

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution to change this from the outside. You can see exactly how this title is set in hivepress-bookings/includes/blocks/class-booking-calendar.php in 236 line

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.