Showcase alert keeps showing

Hi there, this is a minor bug. However, despite closing it, the HivePress alert suggesting to submit it to the showcase list will not stop showing. How can I stop this alert from showing?

Thanks and have a good one.

Hi,

Can you please provide more details or have you tried clicking the cross at the top right to close this note?

Yes, I close it every time. It constantly reappears.

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. After we clicked the checkbox and reloaded the page, this note was not displayed. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, there may be caching on the part of the hosting provider.

Hi Andrii, thanks again for responding promptly. I do not have this issue with any other plugin, and we are using a couple. I am able to close any alert without having them reappear, except the hivepress alert. I deactivated caching and customizations too. Any other idea?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Sent! Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there was no temporary link in the email. Please check it in more detail and resend it.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.