Site loading speed too low. Any tips or tricks to improve loading speed?

Google Ads has been removed completely, i have followed your tutorial for setuping LiteSpeed Cache Plugin for HivePress, and still the results are the same, i m hosting on same server 15+ more websites (litespeed server), and with other WP Themes i m reaching in each category over 95 points, but just with HivePress theme not, and same results are with the demo self:
https://pagespeed.web.dev/report?url=https%3A%2F%2Flistinghive.hivepress.io%2F

So its not about us or ours server configurations, the theme self must and should be improved in the next updates.

I have even tried to setup HivePress on AWS machine (5GBit/s port), LiteSpeed (CyberPanel Enterprise), (32GB RAM & 8 CPU Cores) + CloudFlare premium CND solution for WordPress, and the results were always the same, zero improvement.

Wouldn’t it be much better if the developer took care of it, because apparently the error messages are caused by the theme self. There are little things that have to be adjusted once, but which will have an extremely good effect on the optimization, i’m very interested in purchasing all of the plugins by the end of this month, but the only thing holding me back are the minor issues with the theme and loading times. Unfortunately, I’m not interested in premium themes because they don’t belong in my niche in terms of design, and the “free” version is in my opinion anyway the best modular solution right now. I’m also not interested in putting you down or badly criticizing your work, and I’m more than thankful for the free version of the plugin and theme. So we should work as a community to make this project better and stay in development for a long time. Maybe we should create a ToDo list with all things that can be fixed in the next updates, and of course there shouldn’t be a lack of constructive suggestions.

My suggestions:

• set one default font type locally
  • load geo map scripts locally, if possible
  • thumbnails of listings should be converted automatically in to WebP formats (right now i have to use another plugins for it which costs monthly…)

Another stuff which is recommended by PageSpeed can be improved with the time like the case is with render-blocking resources.