Social Login Error while booking

Hello Hivepress Team,

I am using the Rental Hive theme, and I’ve encountered an issue with the Google social login feature. The Google login works fine across all pages, but there’s a problem when trying to book a listing. When directed to the sign-up page (since only registered users can book), attempting to use Google sign-up results in the error message: “booking can’t be made.”

Could you please help me understand the cause of this problem and how to resolve it?

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

When users try to make a reservation on our site, they select the dates and click “Book Now.” However, they are then directed to the sign-up page. When they choose the “Sign in with Google” option, they receive a WordPress error message stating, “Booking can’t be made.” It seems that the users are not being redirected back to the booking page after signing in.

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, please check the similiar topic: Issue with Google social login - #13 by andrii

When are you guys going to update it. There are many problems occur with hivepress social login to be honest. Is there any other plugin you guys can suggest?

Hi,

We plan to release an update on Social Login by the end of the month.