Some emails are not sent and an error is displayed

Hello !
I have an issue with the hivepress mails.
I have created mails in Hivepress → emails
I have activated them. I have also yaysmtp.
The mails generated by Wordpress are correctly sent but the ones from hivepress fail everytime.
Does someone else have this issue ? Is it a known issue ?
Thanks for your help.
(printscreen attached)

Hi,

Please make sure you set up emails correctly, you can check this doc How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center

Set up is correct I think. I have created the mails, and the tests sent are working, so i don’t see where the issue comes from…

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

We have checked this issue, and it is caused by the fact that you have PHP (default) mailer. According to this doc How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center, we recommend setting up the mailing service provider, such as Gmail or SendGrid, instead of the Default Mailer. It will reconfigure sending your emails and ensure the deliverability of your communications. Please refer to the preferred mailing service provider docs for detailed instructions.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Ok thank you. I wanted to use the default wordpress php mailer. But i will use sendinblue instead :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.