Some question about marketplace extention

Hi, i am interested in buying the marketplace extention but I have some question.

1. I would like to know how it allows users to pay and which method of payment are supported?
  2. Then a vendor with a some money on his balance how can transfer transfer them to his bank account or paypal card?
  3. After the payment the listing will be delated or not?
  4. is there any possibility to use a security balance until the buyer comfirmation and then send the money on the balance of the vendor?
  5. it there any website that you know that use this extention so i can see how it really works?
    Thanks for your time.

Hi,

1. Please check this doc How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center

2. If you use automatic payouts - you don’t have to worry about that at all because the system will calculate everything for you. If you use a manual payouts mode, you have to make payouts according to payout requests. Meaning, that you make payouts only when there’s a request from a vendor with a desired sum payout (vendors cannot request more money than they have on their account). Vendors can request payouts only after completing the order. It’s necessary to protect customers and ensure that they receive service.
    How to process payouts manually - HivePress Help Center
    How to add manual payout methods - HivePress Help Center

3. No, the listing is not deleted after payment.

4. ​Please send more details about this question, and we will do our best to help you.

5. Yes, please try this demo site https://taskhive.hivepress.io/

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi andrii, As regards question 3, is there the possibility of having a code that implements the functionality of deleting the listing after the purchase? Has anyone ever asked this on the forum?
As regards the 4th question, is the payment direct on my bank account or my balance in my account or is there a guarantee bank account where the money is held until the user is satisfied with the product? For example how does vinted.

Hi,

1. If you use the Marketplace extension, please try using its Allow sellers to limit quantity setting in the HivePress/Settings/Listings/Selling section. Then the quantity will be decreased on every sale, and the listing will be hidden automatically when the last item is sold.

2. Initially, all funds are sent to the website owner, and the payout is made only when the order has received the completed status (you can require the user to click the Complete Order button or specify auto-complete).

Thank you for your help, I have just two other questions.
1.Is there the possibility to automate payment requests from pendig to completed without the site owner having to manually accept them?
2.Are there receipts that are produced for each sale? If yes, to whom are they attributed? Is there any documentation regarding this?

Hi,

1. Please try to disable Require manual completion in HivePress > Settings > Orders and set the Completion Period.

2. The receipt is emailed through WooCommerce between the site and the customer.
    If you need peer-to-peer, unfortunately, there is no such feature.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.