Sprint(): Too few arguments in: hivepress-social-login

Hi, I got this error in the error logs and on the home page when I enable the Debug Mode on wordpress. it is repeated every few seconds, is there a simple fix please.

[26-Oct-2022 15:56:20 UTC] PHP Warning: sprintf(): Too few arguments in /home/******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hivepress-social-login/includes/components/class-auth.php on line 202

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, a list of installed plugins, how you enable Debug Mode on WordPress, and which Authentication Methods in HivePress/Settings/Users are set ).

Hi Yevhe, this is my website, https://www.microjobstore.com/
I enable Debug Mode on WordPress from Cpanal wordpress managmet
and I use Authentication methods in HivePress (Facebook, Linkdin and Google).

these are the plugins:
Click to Chat
Contact Form 7
Direct Checkout for WooCommerce
File Manager Advanced
HivePress
HivePress Favorites
HivePress Marketplace
HivePress Messages
HivePress Requests
HivePress Reviews
HivePress Social Links
HivePress Social Login
HivePress Tags
iThemes Security
Loco Translate
UpdraftPlus - Backup/Restore
WooCommerce
Wordfence Login Security
WooCommerce Direct Checkout PRO

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the HivePress and HivePress Social Login extension

If the issue persists then please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I have the latest version of the HivePress and HivePress Social Login extension on my site. I will send you a temporary WP access along with the details, Thanks in advance.

The debug mode is still enabled, you can find the error at the bottom of the home page

ONLY if you visit my website from mobile browser and as a visitor not as an Admin, then the problem will appear.

Please check it out

thanks, Ihor for the help, as you told me I did fix the translation reversed code from Loco Translate and put the missing placeholder and it worked, also the error with reCapthca is fixed.
thank you Ihor and Yevhen :blush: I appreciate your help

1 Like