Stripe Connect No funds

Hi, i have a problem with the stripe connect in hivepress, when I make a test in the sandbox of stripe, and that my salesman has well configured his account stripe, I make a purchase, for example 100€, I will receive them well on my account stripe, but the connected account him, receives nothing, there is an error:

ng)

The problem is that when I try to reload the funds with the money I had via the previous transaction, I can not, stripe tells me that my profile of the platform is not approved, but I do not understand how approved. In addition, normally the commission is not automatically transferred to the seller? Because in the previous case it means that I have to add funds all the time on my accounts connected?

Can you help me please ?
Thanks in advance!

I thinks the probleme came of the “source_transaction” in the Stripe Integration

Please check this topic Understanding Connect account balances | Stripe Documentation

Generally, it takes two days in average until the payment will be available on your main Stripe account balance. Then it makes transfer/payout to the connected account if the balance of your main account was empty before

About the problem with the approvement of the account, please ask the Stripe support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.