Stripe credit card field does not show on checkout

When I add an item to the cart and proceed to checkout, If I choose Pay with Card (Stripe) it gives me an empty space instead of credit card fields where i can’t add my card details.

I tried to deactivate all plugins and look at the bugs or using the inspection tool in Chrome to detect the issue but no result.

Can you help with this?

Here is the screenshot:

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, or the error message you get).

Hi dear,

I don’ get any error message, I think it’s a CSS or JS issue as the fields are there but we can’t see them and when you click on the empty space, you will find the hidden field.

this is the link to my website, you can pick any service and head to the checkout to see the issue with stripe:

I checked the JS console and Stripe returns this error:

Invalid color provided "rgba(15, 23, 39, 0.65)". The following formats are supported: HEX, rgb(), and hsl().

Please make sure that a valid color is set in the Stripe settings (I’m not sure if it’s set in WooCommerce or somewhere in the Stripe account settings).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.