Submit Request Directly from Listing Page

Hello,

Is it possibile to add a Submit Request button direct on listing page in a way that vendor will receive a private request connected to that specific listing?

I know that I could try to change the “Reply to Listing” button text to “Submit Request”, but that would only make them exchange messages.

I am using Experthive with marketplace extension. My vendors most of the time have difficulty to determine a final price for the listing, they need to evaluate some variables to make an offer. So I would remove the price field from listing, or make it optional and use the submit request payment flow that is connected to the listing, so it is a private request.

Is that possible? thank you

Hi,
There’s no option to link requests to listings at the moment, but there are 2 options for variable pricing and custom requests:

• Using pricing tiers and extras for listings, you can allow customers make the order more personalized before proceeding to checkout (by selecting a tier and extras defined by the vendor)

• Using private requests (these can be enabled in settings), then users can send a private request via the vendor page, e.g. if they found a listing but it doesn’t match their requirements they can create a private request for this vendor

1 Like

thank you @ihor
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Hello @ihor about private requests, is it possible to add a Send Private Request button near the vendor profile also on listing page?

I would like to add to the listing page template the same button that shows on vendor profile page when we allow the send private requests option, the private request button that is linked to the vendor and not to listing.

Is that possibile to do that, for example using the template or some snippet?

Also how to remove or hide the reply to listing button?

Thank you

Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page',
	function($template){
		return hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
			$template,
			[
				'blocks' => [
					'page_sidebar' => [
						'blocks' => [
							'request_send_link' => [
								'type'   => 'part',
								'path'   => 'vendor/view/page/request-send-link',
								'_order' => 35,
							],
						],
					],			
				],
			]
		); 
	},
);

Hello @yevhen thank you!

The only issue is that it shows only half size, like occupies 50% of sidebar, and under it there is no margin.

Can I use a similar snippet to move the position of review_submit_modal or review_submit_link? I tried and it disappeared…

Last question: How can i hide the reply to list button?

Thank you again

this is what I am trying to achieve:

Price
Booking
Vendor
Send Request
Review

RIGHT NOW IS LIKE THIS

1. Please try this CSS snippet to make the Send Request button in full width but please note that it can require further customization
.hp-template--listing-view-page .hp-vendor__action--request{
	width: 100%;
}
  1. Please try this PHP snippet to move the Write a Review button but please note that it can require further customization
add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/templates/listing_view_page',
	function( $template ) {
		return hivepress()->helper->merge_trees(
			$template,
			[
				'blocks' => [

'page_sidebar' => [
						'blocks' => [
							'review_submit_link'  => [
								'type'   => 'part',
								'path'   => 'listing/view/page/review-submit-link',
								'_order' => 1000,
							],	
						],
					],

'listing_actions_primary' => [
						'blocks' => [
							'review_submit_link' => [
								'type' => 'content',
							],	
						],
					],
				],
			]
		);
	},
);
  1. If you mean hide Reply Listing button only on the single listing page then please try this CSS snippet
.hp-template--listing-view-page .hp-listing__action--message{
	display: none;
}

the solution is great but I don’t use the whole button either. It only takes up 50% of the size of the sidebar.

If you mean to make the review button in full width, then please try this CSS snippet but please note that it can require further customization. If you are not familiar with CSS customization then please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

.hp-template--listing-view-page .hp-listing__action--review{
	justify-content: center;
}

Yevhen still leaves at 50% width.

Yevhen sigue saliendo al 50% de ancho.

.hp-template--listing-view-page .hp-vendor__action--request{
}

this worked for me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.