Sync with Rental Calendars Direct

Is there a way to sync Listings with Rental Calendars Direct (rentalcalendarsdirect.com)?

Yes, this may be possible if this platform allows syncing via iCal (.ics) links, this is a common format for booking platforms - please check if they support it.

Yes, the platform supports the ical format. Please advise.

Please enable syncing in HivePress/Settings/Bookings, then listings will have their own Import field and Export URL for iCal links, this way you can import/export the availability by exchanging the iCal links with a third-party platform.

I’ve enabled the Syncing field as instructed. However, the Import/Export fields do not appear in the Listing Form. Please advise.

The solution is to add all the subcategories to the categories area in the Booking settings. Selecting the Top Category does not work.

Please share more details about this issue, if you mean restricting bookings to categories this should include subcategories. If you want bookings to be available in all categories please leave all the categories unselected.

Here are the categories that I have:
Real Estate
Apartments
Vacation Homes
Within vacation homes I have the following sub-categories:
1 Bedroom
2 Bedroom
3 Bedroom
Beach Front
Pool

When I set up the iCAL link for Vacation Homes I was expecting that all the subcategories would show the fields. But instead I had to select all the subcategories in order to show the fields.

Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.