The amount of income after making the return

I have one more problem before launching the site. I’m testing the returns feature. The customer sends a refund request. The seller receives and refunds the funds. In WooCommerce there is option 0 with information that the refund has been processed. However, the seller’s income still shows the amount of this income. I understand that this is not what the seller will ultimately receive, but it may be misleading because this income no longer exists after the refund.

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster. Because, for example, if you make a refund when the order has received the completed status, it can cause additional issues. Therefore, we recommend testing the refund as soon as the order is in the processing status, then everything should be displayed correctly.

1. I tried to take screenshots but now something is broken. I cannot issue a refund. On a clean seller account, I test buying their service. Only the amount appears in income. The order is in progress, it has not been completed. Then the customer sends a return request and when I click return, a message appears that something went wrong. Previously this function worked. I noticed where the error was. No error occurs with a traditional bank transfer, but with a quick transfer through another Woocommerce gateway, an error occurs and a refund cannot be made. But this is strange because after this payment the status is “in progress”, just like after approval in a bank transfer. I don’t know what could be blocking this phrase?

2. Coming back to the earlier problem, even if the refund is made, it will still show what payments were received during the day. The refund is processed and this payment is included in revenue. Of course, when orders receive the status of completed, only those that have not been returned, but this still misleads the seller because he sees income higher than the actual payment. Only deleting orders to the basket also clears the income

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

I sent it in two emails. The first email with a link to access and the second email with an indication of the problems. Thank You

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. If the order had a processing status and a refund is made on it, the vendor’s balance does not change, but only the vendor’s revenue changes Awesome Screenshot. Please note that we tested everything on the Direct bank transfer method, since you do not have automatic payments and payouts set up.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

For bank transfer it works. I have automatic payments using a plug-in from another bank, not Stripe, and it is possible that this is the problem, that this plug-in causes some conflict with WooCommerce? Although it is strange that after payment, it sets the order status as in progress and then the plugin no longer participates in the return process, and yet a message appears that something went wrong. With a bank transfer, this doesn’t happen.

Hi,

Most likely, you have incorrectly configured payment and payout acceptance. For more detailed information, I recommend reviewing this documentation: How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center, How to set up payouts - HivePress Help Center