The confirm your reservation page is not displaying correctly

Hi!
When you click on “reserve” then the “confirm your reservation” screen appears, but it does showing the top part, and it must be seen in the center of message, well placed. The same on the confirmed reservation screen.
Any solution?
Thanks

Hi,

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g., a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

link to the web:

playzzi.com

this is the problem:

screen appears at the top, and don´t show correctly the message confirmation.

I forgot! only happens in mobile view or in a small desktop window

Thanks, we’re aware of these UX issues and will try to resolve them. We can provide a temporary CSS snippet to reverse the blocks order on mobile, let me know if this works for you.

It depends, if it’s going to be fixed in the short term, I can wait, but if it’s going to take too long, I’d need a code snippet.

Thanks

Hi,

Please try this CSS snippet:

@media only screen and (max-width: 47.99em) {
	.hp-template .hp-row {
		flex-direction: column-reverse;
}
}

Please note that it can require further customization.

1 Like

Thanks

problem solved for the confirmation of appointments on the other hand now it is the page where to make an appointment which is reversed is there another solution?

Please try this CSS snippet instead:

.hp-template--booking-make-page .hp-page__columns {
}
}

thank you for your answer but it did not change anything :frowning:

Please try this one:

.hp-template--booking-make-page .hp-page > .hp-row {
}
}

Thanks you are the best !
it just lacks the 24H mode for the time of appointments intended for European countries in your next booking update :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.