The PHP of the vendor’s order detail screen will appear after the order is completed

The PHP of the vendor’s order detail screen will appear after the order is completed as shown in the attached image.

How can this be improved?

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hello.
I have tried to disable the plugin but it still shows up. The cache is also disabled for logged in users.
No solution.
Deleting the cache and logging in again does not solve the problem.
Is there any other way?

Hi,

If you have followed all the previous recommendations, please check that you have the latest version of the Marketplace extension 1.3.9; if not, update to the latest version. If you have the latest version of the Marketplace, please check if you have disabled the HPOS feature Documentation for High-Performance Order Storage - WooCommerce

This is the latest version, and the HPOS functionality does not change even when disabled.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hello, I sent youHello, I sent you.
Thank you.

This problem was solved here.
Thank you.

Hi,

Please provide more details on how you fixed this issue. This may be helpful for other users.

Line 32.

$show_downloads = true;//

added

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the solution, we’ll fix this in the next Marketplace update.

Hi,

How do we fix this issue?
Could you please give me more detailed explanation?
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.