The price displaying vertically in the listing block

Hello,

Whenever im browsing properties (using RentalHive) , the PRICE text is always wrapping to the next line, so its hard to read. Either the font is too big, or something else, but it doesnt look good.

Please see attached image in the red circle.

Please tell me how to fix this thanks!

You should display other attributes only on the primary block part and it will let enough room for the price in the secondary block part.

Hello,

Thanks for that, how do i do that, which section of wordpress do i do that in, and what do i do exactly?

Thanks so much!

Please edit this attribute (that displays “Movies…”) in Listings/Attributes section and assign it to another display area (e.g. Secondary). I recommend using the Primary area for the main attribute only (e.g. Price).

1 Like

Sir, I dont understand, can you please tell me in detail? It says page (block), secondary (Block) etc, i dont know what those mean, could you please tell me in detail?

Thanks

Please check this screenshot Screenshot by Lightshot

Please edit this attribute (that displays “Movies…”) in Listings/Attributes section and assign it to another display area (e.g. Secondary). I recommend using the Primary area for the main attribute only (e.g. Price).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.