The theme ZIP package is automatically unzipped

Hello there,

I want to know how I can get a theme zip file, as is shown in your knowledge base tutorial, for direct use in WordPress. I bought the rentalhive theme, but all I’ve received are several links, through which four folders are downloaded.

However, uploading them to WordPress failed after I compressed these four folders into a zip file. Could you let me know how I can install it?

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please download the rentalhive.zip file via your email (it contains links to the RentalHive theme and its included extensions). If the folder is downloaded instead of a ZIP package, this issue may occur with some browsers. For example, Safari unzips packages by default. If you use Safari, please adjust its settings How to Prevent Safari from Unzipping Files Automatically | Contrastly

Once you download the rentalhive.zip file, please follow these screencasts step by step RentalHive - HivePress Help Center

The theme is usable now. Thanks for your help! But another problem occurred: there are several pages missing after following your suggested tutorials, including those linked to “Book now”, “List a Property” buttons. Could you look into it?

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io, and we’ll check these issues for you. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Okay, I’ve already provided an access link to the email you specified. Another issue is that translating this theme using Loco Translate doesn’t seem to work, either. Please help solve both issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.